Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Australian Kayak Fishing Forum

My current dilemma is that my budget has been slashed from just over $2k to just over $1k. Most of my current research into the world of kayaking is null and void, so I decided to head over to the Australian Kayak Fishing Forum. I have posted a couple of times now, with my most recent post looking at my dilemma. The current post can be found here.
Some of the new yaks suggested are as follows:

  • Perception Swing

  • Wavedance Kingfisher

  • OK Prowler 13

  • Hobie Quest


I already have a review of the Hobie Quest, but as for the rest I'll have to look into them. It may end up that I purchase whichever one I can find for sale in Vic, but hopefully I'll have the opportunity to test drive a few of them first!

No comments:

Post a Comment