Sunday, July 26, 2009

Perception Swing

I really like the look of this kayak. From all reports it is sleek, stable, and best of all - cheap! I believe that I could pick up a second-hander for about $1000 with a few extras. I can't find any official reviews on this yak as it was produced in the USA and they have discontinued production, but I am yet to find an owner who is unhappy with it. At 4.01m and with a width of 71cm it seems stable and fast.

The official specs....

Length: 4.01m
Width: 76cm
Weight: 25kg
Capacity: 170kg

The Perception Swing ‘Angler’ is a fast, versatile, extremely stable, multi-scuppered (self draining), sit-on-top fishing kayak. Manufactured to a very high standard from tough, roto-moulded linear polyethylene and fitted with only the very best quality accessories and mounting hardware, the Swing ‘Angler’ is ideally suited for freshwater, estuary and open water fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment