Monday, March 22, 2010

Black Rock - Where to launch?

Dad and I are fishing at Black Rock on Saturday (If there are no babies yet....), in search of some pinkies, salmon and flathead. I will be stocking up on the gulp 3" and 4" minnows in pillie (Great colour), nuclear chicken (Another top colour) and vader (Just a good name). We are trying to decide where to launch. The ramp is point A on my map, with the Junction Beach at point B. I know for ease of launch there would probably be more space etc at the ramp, but I think most of the pinkie-holding reefs are south, nearer to point B.


I have posted this on VYAK at http://www.vyak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=544 to get some opinions. Honestly it doesn't really matter where we launch, as long as we get onto some fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment